Kreativ Blogger Award
Thanks to the inspiring, talented person behind the blog
“The Unbearable Lightness of Being Me”
for nominating Abstract Lucidity for the Kreativ Blog Award.
I am delighted at how many cool artists I’ve met via the internet. It’s important for artists to stick together to enable each other’s creative energy flow.
The rules for this award are:
1. Thank the person who nominated you and include a link back to their blog
2. Share 7 things about yourself
3. Pass the award to 7 nominees
So first, let me share 7 things about myself that you probably don’t already know. (This list was harder to come up with than it seems.)
1. I think black cats and the number 13 are lucky. So are rainbows and ladybugs.
2. I recently gave up many things so I can live minimally and travel more. (It’s very freeing!)
3. I was a teenage mother. (Writing that seems so strange now!)
4. I often listen to classical music when I work.
5. I am a pranic healer.
6. I am an Army veteran and military wife.
7. If it were my decision, I would not have a television in my home. 😉
The 7 Kreativ Blogger Nominees I choose are: